Saturday, October 7, 2017

Carpe Diem #1271 The Last of His Name (BrunuhVille)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our luster-month October 2017 with a new lay-out ... I hope you like this new lay-out. I have chosen to use a parchment background to get the feeling of that ancient "paper" to write on, because of the ancient haiku. This episode is a music episode and I have chosen a wonderful compostition by a talented young Portugese composer, BrunuhVille Maybe you can remember that I have used his music earlier here back in June 2014 to inspire you.

BrunuhVille
I discovered his beautiful music several years ago and in a way I am addicted to his music. He is very talented and has created wonderful compositions. Compositions that make you smile, or make you sad ... or ... a lot of feelings. He is really talented and I hope this composition will be your source of inspiration to create haiku, tanka and other Japanese poetry forms.

This composition is titled "The Last of His Name" and I think it's one of his most beautiful pieces I have heard. So listen to the music ... come in touch with the music and with the spirit of BrunuhVille. Enjoy!


This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until October 14th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our next episode, October (by Frost), later on.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post Kristjaan and for introducing me to BrunuhVille's music - I love the new lay-out and colour scheme too :o)

    ReplyDelete