Sunday, April 24, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra April 23 2016 Announcement


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have an announcement to make ... As I wrote in an earlier post here at CDHK I love to bring back the Tan Renga Challenge and I will do that soon. Next friday April 29th 2016 the Tan Renga Challenge will return and in May I will challenge you to complete Tan Renga every day. After May, starting on the first friday of June I will the Tan Renga Challenge do every friday.

Than another announcement. On a regular base I get haiku by e-mail created by haiku poets who don't have their own website / weblog. Those haiku poets need a stage too so to give them the possibility to share their haiku with the world I will create an all new Carpe Diem feature. That new CDHK feature I have given the title "In the Spotlight at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai". This new feature I will launch next tuesday April 26th ... For this new feature I need your help. Do you know haiku poets without a weblog or website and do you want them 'in the spotlight at CDHK'? Than please let me know.

Our new exclusive CDHK e-book 'color your life', about the rainbow theme week is almost ready and will be available in the upcoming week.

To conclude this CD Extra ... recently one of my haiku was published in Akisame, the newsletter of the European Haiku Society. I am really proud.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

9 comments:

  1. Where to you keep the CDHK ebooks? I don't see them here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them in the Carpe Diem Library by clicking on the link at the left side of our Kai Lolly. I replace the e-books on a regular base to make room on the home page for new features and e-books.
      Good to see you here again Lolly.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kristjaan! I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Kristjaan. How wonderful that you are bringing back the Tan Renga Challenge. I will be off-line for much of May and the beginning of June but look forward to taking part in the Tan Renga Challenge on Fridays.

    I think it's a great idea to offer a stage to haiku poets with no web sites/blogs. I'm afraid I don't know any haiku poets other than those I have met on the Internet, but it will be refreshing to read poetry from different writers.

    Finally, congratulations on having your haiku was published! How does one join the European Haiku Society?

    I'm off now to read the latest challenges and write some poetry! Best wishes, Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kim it's possible to join the European Haiku Society (EHS) by clicking on the link at the right side of our Kai. By clicking the logo of EHS you will arrive at the website. You're welcome to join.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, may u have more n more poems published.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This is most deserved for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete