Friday, August 1, 2014

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge #45, "Double Rainbow"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have found a little space to create this new Tan Renga Challenge, so the delay isn't very big. For this week's Tan Renga Challenge I have a nice first stanza composed by Ese of Ese's Voice. The goal of this Tan Renga Challenge is to compose a second stanza of two lines (7-7 syllables, no obligation by the way) to continue the scene/story of the first stanza ...

This is the haiku by Ese which I have chosen for starting the Tan Renga of this week:

double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings

© Ese of Ese’s Voice

Credits: Double Rainbow
A wonderful haiku to start with I think ... and now it's up to you to make this Tan Renga complete by composing the second stanza to it.

I love to compose my second stanza inspired on the last line of the haiku by Ese "time to count blessings" so here is my completed Tan Renga.

double rainbow
arches across stormy sky
time to count blessings
                            (Ese)

the joy and laughter of my kids
resonates at the family barbeque               (Chèvrefeuille)

Well ... what do you think? 

This Tan Renga Challenge is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday. For now ... have fun, be inspired and share your continuation or completion of this Tan Renga with us all.


1 comment:

  1. Children can be such blessings ~ lovely tan renga completion ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete