Sunday, January 26, 2014

Carpe Diem Special #74, Alexey Andreyev's fifth "morning awakening"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This month of Carpe Diem is flowing to it's end and so I have to share a last haiku by our featured haiku-poet from Russia, Alexey Andreyev. I think I have selected a nice haiku written by him to conclude his featuring this month. I have found the Russian translation and will give the English translation afterwards. Here is the haiku which I love to share:


ХФТЕООЕЕ РТПВХЦДЕОЙЕ:
НЕЦ ГЧЕФБУФЩИ ЪБОБЧЕУПЛ -
ЛМЙО УЕТПЗП ОЕВБ                   

morning awakening:
among window curtains' flowers
a blade of gray sky

(c) Alexey Andreyev

Flowers in a field

The goal of this Special is to write a new haiku in the same tone, sense and spirit as the one by Alexey Andreyev.

This Special episode will be open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until January 28th 11.59 AM (CET). I will publish our new episode, Flight of the Eagle, later on today. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all.

2 comments:

  1. another one of such times when i post and then visit around, so i linked since my post fitted your prompt

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful week, Kristjaan. ☺

    ReplyDelete